- (Español) Fabricación de Silos: Cuando decimos que hacemos cosas grandes, es porque hacemos cosas grandes
- Grandes personas de ICT Filtration: José Antonio González
- Desayuno-concurso para empezar las vacaciones con buen humor
- ICT FILTRATION, exclusive Mecair-Goyen distributor for Spain & Portugal
- BOZ? An innovation to improve our customers’ satisfaction rating
- Final phase of implementation of the Improvement Plan
- Team Building: Table football championship
- New corporate image implementation process
- (Español) Hemos perdido a nuestro amigo y colaborador Jordi Gual, de Texfiltra
- (Español) Campaña de donación de sangre en ICT FILTRATION
- Brochure ICT FILTRACION PHARMA Line 2014: Solutions for optimization of production process for pharmaceutical sector.
- PHARMA Line: Solutions for optimization of production process for pharmaceutical sector.
- Experiences in the Pharmaceutical Industry: KERN PHARMA
- Experiences in the Fine Chemicals Industry: ESTEVE QUÍMICA
- Experiences in the Fine Chemicals Industry: FACI METALEST
- Experiencies in the Aluminium Industry: ALUMINIUM INDUSTRY
Search by keyword
- -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------
- Statistics: readers
(Español) Fabricación de Silos: Cuando decimos que hacemos cosas grandes, es porque hacemos cosas grandes
Algunas personas se ganan el reconocimiento y la estima de todos por su esfuerzo diario en el trabajo y por su alegre y gran corazón. Son personas valoradas, especiales y muy queridas.
En ICT FILTRATION, una de estas personas es JOSÉ ANTONIO GONZÁLEZ.
José Antonio, gracias por ser como eres.
Compartir unas risas durante el último desayuno antes de vacaciones. Pequeñas cosas que nos unen. Concurso de gafas de sol. Como premio, tres refrescantes sandías.
Since 2014, ICT FILTRATION is the Exclusive Distributor for Spain and Portugal of the products of CLEAN AIR SYSTEM, a division of the multinational PENTAIR, and of its MECAIR and GOYEN brands.
This international partnership offers ICT FILTRATION customers on the Iberian Peninsula access to the MECAIR and GOYEN ORIGINAL PRODUCTS and SPARES used for cleaning and maintenance of filter installations: boilers, pneumatic and solenoid valves, pilot boxes, Ecomatic automatic cleaning sequencers, cleaning timers and others.
ICT FILTRATION’s experience in manufacturing filter elements and its expertise in service combines with the quality and prestige of PENTAIR MECAIR-GOYEN products. The result is a great opportunity for industrial users and industrial filter OEMs in Spain and Portugal to improve and develop their competitiveness.
Our customers’ needs evolve and change. Consequently, ICT FILTRATION does the same: we have turned the traditional commercial and customer care departments into Binomios Operativos de Zona (BOZ, which means Regional Operative Duos) or Binomios Operativos Sectoriales (BOS, or Industry-specific Operative Duos). Each BOZ/BOS duo, which works with a high degree of autonomy, agility and responsibility, is made up of a technical-commercial adviser and a customer service technical adviser. They work together, with you and for you, for the benefit of your industrial processes and the environment.
Each BOZ duo is assigned to deal with a geographical sales region, while the BOS duos have an area of operation that is industrial rather than regional: the pharmaceutical industry, food, chemicals and so on.
This is an innovative new management model based on looking after customer relations and personalised service within a geographical area or industrial sector.
BOZ/BOS Coordinator and Supervisor
When the Communication Department suggested I write this piece explaining the Improvement Plan and the resulting benefits for our customers, I felt doubly pleased. On the one hand, because it is a good chance to talk about my everyday work over the last few months. On the other, because it means the project is nearing completion, even though we all know that continuous improvement and innovation in processes are and will continue to be a constant in this company.
Yes, you read it right. At ICT FILTRACION we held a table football championship. Taking advantage of the fact that there is a classic table in the social room on our site, next to the gym, we decided to set up a mini-league with 16 mixed teams. Games were held under “fast” rules, with five balls determining the winner.
After hard-fought, animated games, the two teams that went into the final won a spa session and dinner for players and their partners.
This team building idea is part of a programme to incentivise cohesion and motivation that we set up over three years ago the first time we entered for the Intermon Oxfam Trailwalker event. Further actions are planned in the area of personal and professional growth and development.